General HVAC system service requires specialized tools as well as common hand and air-operated tools. This chapter covers almost all the specialized tools and test equipment possessed by HVAC xpertise, needed to service modern HVAC systems.
HVAC tools used for Air conditioning:
- Flaring Tools
- Tubing cutter
- Wire Cutter
- Complete set for refrigeration gauges.
- Drill machines (Hilti & Bosch)
- Adjustable wrenches
- 50’ heavy duty extension cord
- Tube benders (Multi sized)
- Variety of insulated screwdrivers
- Hex head nut drivers
- Magnetic bubble level
- Wire strippers, needle nose, open face and channel lock pliers
- Welding equipment
- Pumps and Grinders to install and repair HVAC systems.
- Leak Detectors
Our each technician is provided with a separate ‘technician tool case kit’ that contains all the tools required in their job such as, scissors, cable stripper, diagonal cutting pliers, heavy duty pocket flashlight, classic retractable utility knife, wire stripper/cutter with spring, side cutting pliers, long nose side cutting pliers, keystone-tip cushioned-grip screwdriver, tongue N groove pliers, hammer, tape rule, aluminum bubble level etc.
Since their working environment can sometimes be hazardous, they are often required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE), which may include:
- Bright and reflective safety gear.
- Hard hats.
- Masks and;
- Enclosed steel capped boots.